Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Andrea Porcelain Falcon

The last two (really hatches closed now) to get on board!

waiting to have more banners to be published, here I am with the two most recent news concerning the project ...
Remember that I had talked about a mysterious author which did not yet know if he would make it in time to give me the picture?
Well, we did it!
is the very talented designer from Naples Pasquale Qualiano known overseas for his work on "She-Hulk" and several other independent series, as well as for his work in various fields Italic, sculpture, advertising , illustration, comics ...
Pasquale has realized the second beautiful image inspired by "The mice in the wall" I am grateful, particularly in light of the fact that I am very attached to that story for emotional reasons ;-) I said ..
two surprises.
The second is the presence of Giancarlo Olivares , just come down from the ship in company Hammer Special Agent Alpha who, having heard about the project I asked her to participate sponte. For the skin of our teeth, but we did it! Thanks to the fact that Giancarlo, ready ... go! was able to produce the image in a flash and to deliver it. To him my warmest gratitude is the last and final author to get on board now almost in sight of the port ( now there's really no more time people! We will talk about for a possible Artbook 2 in future nebulous and still to come ... and will depend greatly on the response that will have this artbook ). Giancarlo
he has experimented with "He who whispered in the darkness" and the result was really in my opinion eccellente. Grazie!!!
A prestissimo con i nuovi banners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment