Friday, February 18, 2011

Get Rid Of An Airlock On Underfloor

sockets for Colletti!



How to give new life and a twist to our classic little black dress has always been a firm place in our closet?
nathalie-abiti-sanremo2011 Well, how about a
collar
??
Resting on coats, tied on a shirt, used to give a touch ironic for a dress cut serious and why not a substitute for a scarf, the collar can become the right accessory.
And to think that a little girl 'I hated them when my mother forced me to wear it: generally was lace or crocheted yarn with a thin, put on clothes or sweaters in pastel colors.

Surfing the net I discovered the collar of offering delicious nathalie-ansa_590-490
il_570xN.217430356, a brand of Sara Biondi, young designer of Romagna, which makes them interesting accessories.

my eye fell on these sparkling collars, versatile and ironic, and I could not imagine my little black dress simple by cutting straight or on a simple white t-shirt.





What do you think? there seems an original way to give that extra touch to even the simplest of outfits?

coljpg
Click Here collttjpg
il_570xN.217438297
is possible to buy them at an attractive price.
il_570xN.217433183 ps.non forget the Giveaway

... join by clicking here
il_570xN.217430276

!
cts

0 comments:

Post a Comment